“Our Panamanian Certified Geisha is grown at an altitude of 6000 feet on the Coata Rican boarder of Panama. Geisha coffee plants are known for their elongated fruits. Geisha coffee exhibits a subdued yet intense floral and jasmine-like aroma. While floral, you will experience bright citrus notes with a great aftertaste that provides a distinct bergamot-like note. Roasted to a lighter roast, you will experience all that this world class bean has to offer. Try an 8oz. bag today!”
- "Caffeinated or Decaf" is a required field.
- "Ground or Whole Bean" is a required field.
- "Regular or Flavored" is a required field.
- "Choose Flavor" is a required field.
- "Choose Roast" is a required field.